Preventative Maintenance Agreements
In an effort to make proper system maintenance fit into an ever changing economy, we have simplified our program to meet your needs. Due to today's rising utility expenses, your equipment needs to be operating at its peak performance in order to get its designed efficiency.
With this price reduction we are now offering, the expense of ONE unexpected service call will likely surpass your annual agreement cost. You will have the assurance of being serviced by a technician experienced with all major brand equipment.
Let the Experts at Accu-Rite Services, Inc. Be Your Service Provider
TWO SEASONAL INSPECTIONS PER YEAR
Each Inspection will include the following:
- Checking refrigerant (Freon) pressures
- Capacitor tolerances for failure prevention
- Blower/Fan/Compressor amperage draw
- Inspection of the lower gas heat exchanger
- Proper operation of defrost controls
- Checking outdoor coil condition
- Testing of gas ignition safety controls
- Service of condensate drain and trap
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Changing return air filters (owner's responsibility)*
*Filters may be provided for an additional cost if size information is provided.
PRIORITY CUSTOMER STATUS
10% DISCOUNT ON INCURRED INSPECTION REPAIRS AND EMERGENCY SERVICE CALLS.
THE ASSURANCE OF A PROPERLY MAINTAINED HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM
Click Here to view our Preventative Maintenance Agreement details.