Preventative Maintenance Agreements
Accu-Rite Residential Preventative Maintenance Agreement (PMA)
- Maintain peak system performance and efficiency, reducing energy costs and potential breakdowns. Prolong system life and keep your Heating and Cooling components ready and reliable.
- Heating and Cooling systems are complex - made up of motors, electrical components, coils, valves, controllers, coolant and electronic circuit board computers.
- Failures due to clogged drain lines, plugged or dirty coils, failing capacitors and thermocouples can defeat built-in protection devices and cascade into major system failure.
- All new systems with 10-year limited warranties, both Manufacturer (parts) and Service (labor) Warranties require a Preventative Maintenance Agreement to help meet coverage requirements.
- The PMA provides a discount on parts beginning at the first maintenance service call in the plan.
PRIORITY CUSTOMER STATUS AND REMINDER NOTICES TO SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE
10% DISCOUNT ON INCURRED INSPECTION REPAIRS AND EMERGENCY SERVICE CALLS.
THE ASSURANCE OF A PROPERLY MAINTAINED HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM
Click Here to view our Preventative Maintenance Agreement details.